QS Health has an immediate opening position for a talented Sales Account Executive of Medical Devices in Multiple Locations (AK, AZ, CA, DC, FL,GA,HI, MI, MT,MN, NJ, NY,OH, OR, PA,PR, RI, TX, WA) (Greater New York City Area), looking for a professional who could contribute to the growth of the company. It is seeking a dynamic, hard working, sales leader to join its Medical/Supplies sales team in the Miami, FL area. The professional must be people-oriented with strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build lasting relationships, thus being responsible for selling and promoting products in a highly professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ ������� Develop and grow an assigned territory
▪ ������� Make new calls on a daily basis to develop new customers
▪ ������� Work with pharmacies and orthopedics houses to demonstrate products
▪ ������� Prepare and deliver quotations for products
▪ ������� Develop long term relationships with customer base and with full line sales people
▪ ������� Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment
Additional responsibilities include: possess and consistently develop an inclusive selling style that includes an ability to use all available promotional literature and selling tools (early view, market share & usage reports, etc.); ring sales calls as assigned; complete company business such as medical education and speaker program meetings; educate, develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned territory healthcare providers and their staff, further the progress of the company business; and continue to improve selling skills, product and competitor product knowledge by completing required training courses, working with your managers, and reviewing available information.
▪ ������� *-3 years of medical or pharmaceutical sales experience
▪ ������� Background in cold calling, commissioned, tangible product sales
▪ ������� Ability to present multiple product lines
▪ ������� Excellent communication and organizational skills
▪ ������� Stable work history
▪ ������� Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, etc.
Candidates must be:
▪ ������� authorized to be employed in the United States
▪ ������� able to present a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record
▪ ������� willing and able to travel as necessary
QS Health realizes that its success as an organization depends upon its professionals. Therefore, it is seeking success oriented and adaptable sales representatives with entrepreneurial spirit.
If you fit our description and qualification requirements, and feel that you are the right candidate for this opportunity, please email us your . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>
APPLY ONLINE AT:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTICE BY EMAIL,
your reply will not be seen by a human. To contact the
employer directly, please do so by visiting the link above.