To discuss purely technical issues relating to Subarus. This includes anything related to improving the performance of the vehicle and nothing relating to the appearance, stereo, or other such topics. Off topic posts will not be tolerated and repeat offenders will loose their privilege to post.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Recreation & Sports/Automotive/Makes and Models/Subaru
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.