Steib sidecars are known the world over for their distinctive design and quality craftsmanship. Restoration of these sidecars has become less and less difficult due to the fact that reproductions are being made available, some of which are manufactured from original Steib tooling. Although many of the repro parts fit the original S/C's there are certain parts that cannot be obtained other than through vintage dealers and mostly chance. The intent of this forum is to gather any historical information regarding the marque with a focus on helping fellow Steib owners on with either their restoration or simply just keeping their sidecar on the road. Other types of vintage sidecars owners are welcome (Stoye/Globe/Hollandia/Ural/Dnepr/Bender/Felber etc.)
In last 7 days
Computers & Internet/Other
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.