Hi and welcome. If you are ever in need to talk about things related to your injury, feel free to speak. About anything. I have some knowledge, and I would love to be here for you. I am not a Spinal Cord Injury Patient, but my husband is. He is quadriplegic, C6. We can have fun. So, I hope you will stay and join. I wanted to start a group that will also relate to people who have lived with a Spinal Cord Patient and need advice or want to talk about things related to it. I have not found anything that would relate to it on the internet. So, good luck and let's have fun!!!!
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Spinal Cord Injury
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses