The SoyToy forum can be a fun and educational information exchange covering this remarkable plant-milk machine. The SoyToy makes soy, nut, oat, wheat, millet, spelt, and other healthy and nutritional plant-milks. In addition... you can make pea, bean and other soups from hard dry bean to delicious soup in less than half an hour. Finally, the SoyToy is the starting point for making ones own soy butter, tofu, cremes, gravies, chai, sauces, cheeses...
This is an open forum dedicated to the exchange of recipes. Off topic posts, SPAM, flames, and other negative posts will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from this forum.
To view previous messages visit:
In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Health & Wellness/Fitness and Nutrition
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.