*2^nd Scout Jamboree for Interconnection & Technology **(SJIT)***
The Oman Scouts and Guides (OSG) in Sultanate of Oman has he privilege
to invite all Scouts in regional districts in Oman and all Arab
Associations Scouts in Arab Region in participating in the 2^nd Scout
Jamboree for Interconnection & Technology (SJIT).
looking forward in your contribution which enhance scouting
friendship and brotherhood.
(Scoutsim ?. New centenary)
The Oman Scouts and Guides**
* Enhancing scout friendship and brotherhood between participants
* The new scout centenary * *
From 6 o'clock (GMT) Wednesday morning 19^th March until 16 o'clock
(GMT) Friday evening 21^st March 2008
* The new centenary of scouting
* brotherhood day for Arab scouts
First day - Wednesday 19^th March
· *participate through me*
· *Collecting scout photos competition*
Second day- Thursday 20^th March
· *Scouting questions competition*
· *Seminar on the air ( scoutism & new centenary) *
Third day- Friday 21^st March
· *Scouts Entertainment** party*
· *Oman** forts &castles *
National Technology Team (NTT) in the GDSG will administrate the jamboree through the Arabic channel in the scoutlink www.scoutlink.net
> Radio station in HQ using A47OS/sjit and
*How to participate:*- Inter to www.omanscouts.com <http://www.omanscouts.com/
> brose the
link to the SJIT where you find all details about it registration,
competitions and programs.
- Download the software needed.
- All contributation, contacts, answers. and mails on the sjit@...
- All result will be evaluated instantly and the
winners will be
informed in the finale report which will issue after the jamboree in the
- Scouts petrols.
- Scouts & Guides and leaders all over the World.
- All Arab associations.
- All Scouts & Guides Associations.
*Highlights on the jamboree*
*Participate through me:*
A new competition during the jamboree which enhances friendship among
participants .Every participant invites at least ten other participants
to join scoutlink chat room will reward with certificate. Each one of
them should say who invite him to the scoutlink and the first winner who
can invite as much participant as he could to join the scoutlink.
*Scout photos jigsaw:*
Photos board is available on the net as a jigsaw game where participants
collect pieces of photos from other scouts when the contact with them to
make a complete photo board and send it to the
*Scouts Questions competition: *
A file in word format is available which contains questions in scout
history; scout puzzles general scouts? information and educational
questions. Participants are asked to write answers for all questions and
send them back to the organizers .points will count according to the
*Seminar on the Air (scoutism &new centenary)*
The seminar will run through Arabic channel in scoutlink at the same
with A47OS/sjit in 21.360MHZ.NTT will administrate the seminar which
* Scouts achievement in first centenary
* Scouts future vision
* Scouts continuum elements
* How can we preserve Scouts originality
All recommendations will conclude in the final report
*Scouts Entertainment** party:*
This competition will conduct through teamspeak
voice chat program you can download it fro m www.omanscouts.gov.om
> .Also through radio and Eckolink every
scout or petrol present group of entrainments clause or paragraph. Good
ones will be rewarded
*Oman** Forts &Castles: *
Participants are asked to collect at least 5 photos for Omani forts and
castles with all information about them (name, place. The person who
gives the information). They can collect all this from Oman stations
.Priority for the first who send their participation on sjit@...
no more than
100kb for each photo.
-All participants can have the participations certificates soon they
send their details (full names, country and group name.) to the
organizers in sjit@...
The organizers will send the certificate in JPEG format where
participant can print it.
- All winners in SJIT will get appreciation certificates on their e-mails
* Record all your contacts you do or receive with all details of
country, names and most interesting contacts and send to the
organizers to include it in final report
* individual points will counts to the regions or
* An electronic report will issued in the web with all results,
participation static and recommendations
* National Technology Team in the GDSG operate the Arabic channel
and monitor all contacts to keep the rules of chat
* Exchanged of personals addresses emails are allowed during the event.
* All participant should inter to the scoutlink before the event
* All contribution should send to sjit@...
* The participant outside Oman should use their country before their
like (Egypt-Ali) , (Qatar- Ahmed)
40m 7.090 MHZ
20m 14.290 MHZ
*For more information Contact:*
Oman Scouts and Guides
P .O. Box 1528
Hisham Abdul Salam Badawi
P.R.& Media Officer
Head of National Organiser Team
3V8ST amateur radio club of Tunisian scout