Dear Moderators: In Digest No.1418 Fr. KK John elaborate about his stand on Peshito Bible and later asked Bro. Dipu like this: Do not please drag me intoMessage 1 of 3345 , Nov 8, 2005View SourceDear Moderators:
In Digest No.1418 Fr. KK John elaborate about his stand on Peshito Bible and later asked Bro. Dipu like this: "Do not please drag me into discussions, if not you will, and many others like you, may have to read many unpleasant happenings you have not heard of yet".
On this 'veiled threat', I have some questions to Fr. KK John:
1. Do you propagate and believe both JSO and IOC are one and same?
2. If yes, is it from your childhood belief?
3. Are you born and brought up as an IOC member?
4. If not, when did you join the IOC band wagon?
5. Is your parent chuch allow you to pray for your late parents at their cemetary?
6. Do you know that even Satan also believe in one God?
7. Then why did Satan has been allowed to experiment on Job?
8. Do you agree on hiding the past for pleasing somebody?
9. Will our God forgive him/her for this?
10. Whom do you want not to offend by exposing the past happenings?
11. Is it God, own self or a later found God-father?
I, personally know you very well from your childhood, and hence your attitude on this issue doesn't make me panic. My wish is that you should expose all that unpleasant happening, if you are a true faithful of the Malankara Syrian Church.
Member ID 1012
Dear honorable members Greetings in HIS name To keep the forum debate s authenticity, we the moderators of this forum, have decided to implement a newMessage 3345 of 3345 , Dec 1 5:53 AMView SourceDear honorable members
Greetings in HIS name
To keep the forum debate's authenticity, we the moderators of this forum, have decided to implement a new guideline.
As per the new guideline from 26th of October 2004, we will not publish any messages without proper signature. Your signature should contain full name, family name, home parish, present parish attending along with proper references like that of the parish priest's; name, e mail address and telephone number, where we can verify the genuineness of the e mails.
After the verification of your identity, we will provide a member ID Number which can be used as your signature for future postings and by member ID numbers we can verify your mails. However, If you want your name to be withheld from the messages published, we will comply to your request and then only the ID number will be published.
These personal contact details will be stored in our database and will not be published in the forum.
However, if you are hesitant to reveal the name and identity, you can still be a member of the forum and get the daily digests in your e-mail id supplied, if you wish so.
This new guideline is applicable to all members, regardless of their Christian denomination.
We hope our members will appreciate it and cooperate with us.
Be with us and be part of us.
In Our Lords Love
For & on behalf of
Chev. Thomas Daniel (Reji)
St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church
Cheppaud, Alleppy Dist, Kerala, India.