Surprised that such a heading?
That is what adult ( both female) members told me in
1) what we are doing is 'ritual'. Because I am 'not getting'
any thing out of this.
2) service is long. who can concentrate for 1.5 to 2 hours.
3) what is the meaning of all Syriac word used here? who knows?.
Why use it, when no one understands? Even in Mal or English
why all this slang?
4) tell me how many people know the words? how many concentrate
5) how many times we are reciting Lord's Prayer. ? isn't it one
6) If I go to 'Protestant paster' I feel like I get some thing
They are addressing social issues. So I can identify with it.
It is useful.
7) I come to the church, just because I used to do it from my
8) Do you know the meaning ( or need for) the ritual achan is
9) Dont tell me, that any one outside your church is going
to hell. ( For which I said, church do not make Judgments
our Lord Jesus do. All I am saying is this church follows
10) How do you know? How do you know for that matter
that 'name of the paster' is wrong?
11) So I told her, read the book "what shall I do to be saved?"
for which she said "it is too difficult to read!"
12) God loves all. So it does not matter which church you go?
Dear brothers? do you face these kind of questions? I am not
answering anyone today. Hopefully some members of this forum will
do it. But it is high time, that we realize a couple of things
1) Church need good teachers and teaching methods. Some how
our Sunday school is not meeting its objective. Even though
I to am a teacher, I am not sure where we fail?
2) Marriage- when this come, people will forget faith. Once married
to other factions, gradually you are swayed to other faiths.
3) Parents has no idea of our faith, importance of it, or has any
interest or motivation to learn it.If parents are faithful
children are too.
4) they dont come for Holly Qurbana on time. Most shows up
when 'Doopa' prayers is commenced. Actually the
Holly Qurbana has ended. People care about how long our
Holly Mass is ? (To be fair, each generation added prayers to
the Holly Mass. and now it is quite lengthy)
5) Pray at home, read bible. Read one faith book/year!
St. Ignatius Church, Dallas