Let me ask you this. Are you following your father's faith? I
always wonder what you do as a priest when you read the 5th Thubden
(For the departed spiritual fathers and doctors of the church). Do
you know where those souls will be? They will rejoice God in my
church with us. You criticize all those fathers for 6 and half days
(from Sunday afternoon onwards) and then pray for them and seek their
intersession on Sunday. You have 365 (and more) cases against the
church, which produced these fathers. And you talk endless abuse on
this church and the sons of these church fathers who died for our
Lord Jesus Christ and His church... Tell me, will God forgive you?
You said faith is enough. Is it? I can give early church history
and name of all bishops from Apostle to this day and all Holy Synods
and there decisions. We have a church rule book called canon, passed
on to us by our fathers. Show me:
1) That Apostle Thomas established a See some where from early
2) show me who succeeded Apostle Thomas?
2) Show all bishops till this date
3) Were any local synods convened? What were the decisions? Was
See of Thomas established?
4) Where was the See established? Kottayam? Kochi? Madras? Kanoor?
5) Any early church history in Malankara, except bishops coming
6) Any argument about See of Antioch before 1900 AD, or even from
7) Your catholicos told justice 'MaliMadu', that you are willing
to remove that claim 'See of Thomas' from letter heads in 2002. So
your 'See of Thomas' is something, which could be dropped and
recreated at your will?
I am surprised so many Christian radios preach the protestant version
of the Gospel. Many of them have such respect for Luther as
their 'Saint'. Brief statements that Luther made are
1) When he was a bishop under Pope: "Most Holy Father (Pope Leo X), I
cast myself at thy feet with all I have and am ....."
2) When he wanted to marry and do other lustful acts:
"It was Luther's idea, how ever that so long as one had faith,
conduct was not of great importance. This he wrote to Melancthon: "Be
a sinner, and sin boldly, but believe more boldly still. Sin will not
drag us away from Him, even should we commit fornication or murder
thousands and thousands of times a day (Letter of August, 1521).
So annoying to him were the Ten Commandments, that he wrote of
them "We must put the whole Decalogue entirely our of our sight and
out of our hearts. If Moses scares you with his stupid Ten
Commandments, say to him at once "Take yourself off to your Jews! To
the gallows with Moses" (Rebuilding a lost faith -page 126).
3) He wanted to prove that he was justified for all his actions. So
he went ahead and added on the word "alone" to Rom 3:28 "Man is
justified by faith [alone]". When questioned he wrote, "It shall
remain in 'my' New Testament and it all the Popish donkeys were to
get mad and beside themselves, they will not get it out."
4) Once he became angry he called all people in Germany to "burn down
Jewish schools and synagogues" destroy catholic churches and kill
5) He declared "Who ever teaches otherwise than I teach, condemns
God and must remain a child of Hell" (it means Yes I am the Lord")
6) Luther had no mercy on the poor in Peasant's war and exhorted the
nobles to kill them and 100,000 were killed. (page 129)
7) Luther tried to influence the people by forcing the authorities
to punish those who differ from his teachings in the universities. In
1556 the Pfalsgraf, Otto Heinrich declared that the doctrine of
Luther, the exclusive religion of the land.
And we hear day and night from TV and radio, protestant Gospel
created by Luther. But I could not help to find seminaries to
Luther's argument and you and your churches. For the Protestants,
Luther is a 'saint'
1) First your catholicos took vows in the name of God "I will obey
Peter and all Patriarchs".
2) Then Catholicos said "You are foreigner and Arab". Now you say
to me "I only need faith". Your catholicos in Kerala High Court: "I
don't know 10 commandments" (to me it reads as, I don't care").
3) Catholicos wanted to justify his arguments. So he started
Modifying Word of our Lord. "Peter up on this rock I will establish
MY CHURCH" and ..."I will give you the Keys of Heaven." This is
modified to suit your case.
I have a question, how did your Catholicos know that this is
what Jesus meant? (What about St. Chrysostom? What about St.
Ignatius? What about Eusebious? Your catholicos could say "Hell with
them I am infallable")
4) So some innocent faithful people want to listen to church canon.
They believe in orthodox faith and are under orthodox bishop. But
your catholicos is angry and shouted "Close down their Churches. Beat
Hit them. Seize their belongings. They are praying to the LORD".
6) He declared, "Whoever that refuses to obey me should be punished
by any means." "I will go to the court; Destroy them in any way I can"
7) Catholicos had no mercy on the poor faithful of the church.
Catholicos went to the court to destroy the faithful though the
Supreme court said "every church is independent". Your catholicos
declared "NO, it belongs to the catholicos." Luther sided with
nobles. Most of the rich and 'nobles' are in your side. With help of
these nobles your faction tried to kill our prayers. I know you are
not killing us, because of the laws. Otherwise we would have been
dead now. You cancelled the Visa of Patrachal representative and sent
him back. Did he not believe in the orthodox faith? Didn't he pray to
the LORD? Didn't he obey his head? He did. But you want to destroy
every thing associated with the LORD's church. (Including its
churches, its people, its bishops.) Its bishops are consecrated by
the church head, legally. Whether Apostle Thomas established a See
here or not, still they are legal bishops. But your faction does not
8) Like Luther, your catholicos tried to influence the 38 MLA's and
persuaded them to act against some poor faithful and ban them from
praying to our LORD.
contd... Part 3