----- Forwarded by Asha Weinstein/SJSU on 11/10/2003 11:41 AM -----
Kaye Bock <kbock@...
Sent by: owner-planning-jobs@...
11/06/2003 11:31 AM
Subject: Full Time Position (CA)
URBAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCING ANALYST
Applied Development Economics
2029 University Avenue
Berkeley, Ca. 94704
Applied Development Economics is an economic development consulting firm
established in 1985 with offices in Berkeley and Sacramento, California.
We currently have a position open as an associate for an individual with
the following background.
· A Master's Degree in City Planning, Economics, or Public Policy
· Demonstrated ability to analyze economic data
· Familiarity with fiscal impact analysis and public finance
· Experience with commercial, industrial or residential market
· Understanding of community development and planning techniques
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Desire and interest in providing consulting services
ADE does a broad range of work in rural and urban communities throughout
the western U.S. Candidates must be willing to travel in the field and
stay overnight if required by the specific job. We are seeking candidates
that have a strong interest in the fields of community planning and
economic development, and possess a range of skills that can be applied to
many situations faced by ADE's clients. Relevant skills include the
· Fiscal Impact Analysis
· Public Finance
· Market Analysis
· Economic Impact Analysis
· Economic Forecasting
· Input/Output Analysis
· Survey Research
If interested, email resume to:
No calls please. We will respond to all resumes submitted.