Urban Planning, Urban Design, or Architecture Blogger
Six-month internship opportunity for blogging about topics related to
architecture, engineering, landscape architecture, urban planning,
urban design, sustainable design, and more.
Your blogs will be distributed through
, and LinkedIn. This is a
great way to gain visibility as you enter the public and private
workforce, or to further develop yourself professionally.
• 6-month or 1-year commitment, contractually;
• 2 blogs per month, biweekly (12 blogs in total for 6-months);
• Uninterrupted Internet and computer access, must check email daily;
• 250-350 word maximum blogs, submitted in Word format for review and editing;
• Excellent English and writing skills;
• Passion for the topics you write about;
• Ability to work under deadlines and meet them – very important that
dates set for blog submission are honored.
• Increased knowledge and exposure to blogging career opportunities;
• Ability to utilize WordPress blogging software – increased knowledge
of functionality and features;
• Increased comfort writing within word count constraints;
• Obtain editorial feedback to improve your writing skills;
• Branding yourself on the Internet and creating exposure for job opportunities;
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please complete and email the application
components to Global Site Plans at hireme@...
1. Submit a Resume and Cover Letter;
2. Submit a writing sample regarding an environmental design topic;
3. Submit 12 topics that you are interested in blogging about (Topic
ideas should be related to where you are currently live so this may
take a bit of research on your part);
4. Like Global Site Plans on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/globalsiteplans)
5. In the subject line of your email, put BLOGGING INTERNSHIP.
Apply by December 9, 2012.
This is an unpaid and a virtual internship which can be completed from home.
Organization: Global Site Plans
Professional Area: Environment / Natural Resources
Location: Virtual Internship -- United States