Planning / Entitlement Coordinator
David Babcock & Associates
Location: Bay Area, California, 94549, United States
Posted on: August 11, 2010
Category: Planning / Land Use
Experience: 5-7 years
David Babcock & Associates is an architecture firm with clients throughout
the western U.S. We are currently seeking an individual with 5+ years of
public or private sector planning experience to help our clients navigate
the entitlement process. Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s
degree in planning, environmental studies, or related discipline. A
demonstrated ability to manage medium-sized projects within budget and on
schedule is required.
Necessary skills include:
• Ability to communicate effectively (both in writing and verbally);
• Familiarity with commercial development in the greater Bay Area;
• Experience working with staff from public agencies;
• Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis;
• Ability to create and organize work and processes to complete things
• Ability to work collaboratively with clients and consultants in addition
to the firm principal.
Being self-motivated, detail-oriented, a good listener, and excellent
writer/editor are critical to this position. Candidates must also have
familiarity with the standard suite of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint. Experience with other software such as AutoCad is a
Knowledge of green building and sustainable design principles is
preferred, LEED AP certified is a bonus.
Experience with marketing, client development, and retention are also
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to admin@...
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]