DEADLINE REMINDER: Applications for entry in the ULI Gerald D. Hines Student Urban Design CompetitionMessage 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003View Source
Applications for entry in the ULI Gerald D. Hines Student Urban Design Competition are due on Friday, February 7, 2003.
- They must be received by mail or
fax before 5 p.m. E.S.T.
- All teams will be notified by Friday,
February 14, 2003 whether or not they are eligible to advance to the competition
- The first stage of the competition
will commence February 21 with the receipt of the competition briefing materials,
and end March 4, when submissions are due.
- A distinguished jury will choose
four finalist teams, and they will engage in a month-long final stage, concluding
in the Urban Design Forum at the project site on April 25, 2003.
- There is no entry fee, and a total
of $100,000 in prize money will be given.
Application forms and information is available online at udcompetition.uli.org
The site is updated regularly and should be revisited periodically.
Questions? E-mail .
- They must be received by mail or fax before 5 p.m. E.S.T.