----- Forwarded by Asha
Weinstein/SJSU on 02/05/2006 02:50 PM -----
urbancapital is an innovative property
development company committed to excellence in the delivery
of large-scale real estate development projects.
Our core philosophy is that good development emanates from excellent planning
and design aligned
with a sound financial and market driven basis for a project.
We are currently seeking both junior and senior property development professionals
relevant experience in some and preferably all of the disciplines of project
marketing, public consultation in addition to design and construction management.
The successful candidate should have:
- The ability and experience to organise and manage multiple and diverse
projects ensuring the
highest degree of quality, specification, programme and cost targets are
- As this role involves dealing with clients, design teams and subcontractors,
local and statutory
bodies he/she must work to exceptional levels of integrity, have very good
presentation skills and
be able to foster an environment of collaboration and respect.
- A strong awareness of programme and quality issues combined with a strong
focus on budget.
- A desire to work in an environment that considers innovation and personal
- Qualification in one of the following degree fields: Architecture, Urban
Planning, Real Estate,
Engineering or Surveying and possibly an MBA qualification.
Further company details are available on www.urbancapital.ie.
Fast-tracked work visas are available for non-EU residents holding Masters
degrees in Urban
Planning and/or Architecture. For related information please contact Jill