Re: Planner Position
Date: December 14, 2004
Pacific Land Services is a Civil Engineering firm that specializes in the
design of regional shopping centers, office buildings, restaurants and
industrial sites. We are currently considering candidates for a part-time
position with the possibility of transitioning into a full-time position in
our development planning division. The successful candidate must be a
self-starter with strong analytical, communication and writing skills, who
can work independently, and has the determination and flexibility to work
cooperatively and collaboratively with municipalities and clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Analyze and calculate the development potential for existing and
new commercial shopping centers.
* Research the development review and approval process for
municipalities and agencies.
* Prepare applications for project approval consistent with local
development guidelines and site constraints.
* Prepare environmental initial study and project exemption
applications and documents.
* Present commercial projects at local community meetings and
* Coordinate outside consultants including surveyors,
transportation engineers, acoustical engineers, etc.
* Coordinate construction drawings with outside development
* Participate in project scheduling
The position requires proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience
using Autocad is preferred. The position offers a competitive salary
commensurate with experience. Pacific Land Services is located within
walking distance to the Concord Bart station.
Please fax or email resumes and/or letters of interest to:
Pacific Land Services
2151 Salvio Street, Suite 250
Concord, CA 94520
Phone: (925) 680-6406
Fax: (925) 680-6407