The Vegetarian Health Institute wants to hire someone with experience in affiliate management, social media, SEO, and/or moderating forums.
But please do not send a resume. Instead, answer the questions that follow.
We're an Internet company based near the Berkeley Border. We teach people how to thrive on a vegan or vegetarian diet. Our website is www.veghealth.com . Our core program is described here:
Unless you want to get paid based on performance, we're offering $17/hour and 15-20 hours per week to start. If you want more hours, it's likely that we can offer them in the near future.
If one person doesn't have all of the qualifications listed below, we can divide the job responsibilities into two P/T positions.
We have a small office which our bookkeeper uses on Tue, Thu, and Fri. You can use it the other four days of the week.
Once we have an established relationship, you can also work from home if you want to.
If interested, please detail your experience in each of the areas below. You don't need experience in every single area
but the more, the better. In cases where you do have experience, please describe it in detail.
- Product launches (What was your role; what methods did you use to maximize sales?)
- Recruiting new affiliates and reciprocal link partners (How did you befriend them? How did you win them over?)
- Managing and incentivizing affiliates (How did you motivate affiliates to email their subscribers?)
- Moderating forums
- Building relationships with prospects by emailing content (What was your role? What were your open rates and click through rates?)
- Encouraging members to participate in forums (How did you encourage them?)
- Optimizing web pages for SEO. (What methods have you used?)
- Building a following on Facebook and Youtube (What methods have you used?)
- Getting Facebook fans to interact with you
- Shooting or editing video for the web
- HTML editing
Also please answer these questions:
How knowledgeable are you about vegetarian nutrition, or the vegetarian lifestyle?
If you have nutrition knowledge, how often could you log in to moderate our forum? We'd like this done daily, or at least daily on weekdays. There are currently only a few questions each day.
If you've studied the methods of Frank Kern, Jeff Walker, Ryan Deiss, Yanik Silver, Eben Pagan, or other Internet marketing leaders, please detail what you learned.
Are you willing to make outbound phone calls? For example, cold calls to web site owners who might be good JV partners?
Do you have any sales experience? (Helpful when asking people to become our affiliates.)
For the areas of your job that generate revenue (such as incentivizing affiliates), would you like your compensation tied to the results you generate?
Please send your answers to vegetarianhealth@...
. There is no need to send a resume at this point. Thanks for your interest.