SF D/s Discussion Group:
- meets at the Center for S*x and Culture
- generally meets on the third Monday of each month, from 7:30-9:30pm
- doors open at 7:00pm; meeting starts at 7:30pm
Join us at the CSC (Center for S*x and Culture):
1349 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
phone: (415) 902-2071
for a directed discussion--held in a spirit of fellowship and mutual
respect, on matters pertaining to Mastery, slavery, Dominance and
submission, with an emphasis on our M/s and D/s lives--among persons
of a variety of backgrounds, views, sensibilities, and philosophies.
The meeting is open to adults having a sincere, positive, personal
interest in M/s or D/s, and who agree to keep confidential, within
their own dynamic, what transpires at the meeting. All roles, gender
identifications, and orientations are welcome. Please RSVVEP(*) in
the week preceding the meeting to either of these addresses:
Eric Arkouda EArkouda@mailworks.org
SF D/s Discussion Group mailing list SFDsDG@yahoogroups.com
A $5-$10 donation to our host, the CSC, is requested.
SFDsDG Meeting Dates in 2013:
Jan21 Feb18 Mar18 Apr15 May20 Jun17 Jul15 Aug19 Sep16 Oct21 Nov18 Dec16
* RSVVEP: Répondez si vous voudriez être présente, "respond if you'd
like to attend", a statement of your desire to attend. Please send this
in if there's a reasonable chance of your being able to attend; this is
a requested courtesy, for my gathering of rough numbers for handout
materials, and for saying hello to you.
It is ok to redistribute this official description.
Last-Modified: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:50:51 PDT
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.