The next two Spectrum Family Camps at YMCA Camp Greenville are almost here! We have two great opportunities for some fun in the fall, and to enjoy theMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2011View Source
The next two Spectrum Family Camps at YMCA Camp Greenville are almost here! We have two great opportunities for some fun in the fall, and to enjoy the beautiful fall colors up on the mountain!
October 28 – 30
November 25 – 27
If you haven’t been to a Spectrum Family Camp, here are some things you can expect:
- Your own private cabin, with private bathrooms.
- Meals provided Saturday (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and Sunday (breakfast, lunch)
- Gluten Free, Casein Free and Feingold available, as well as a vegetarian option.
- Traditional Camp activities for the whole family, including:
- Animal Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Zipline (ages 9 and up)
- Horseback Riding (October only, additional fee)
- Square-dance, and live music
- Seasonal Carnival
- … and more!
Camp Greenville has a wonderful staff, who are completely understanding of our families. It is a great opportunity to have community with other families affected by autism, in a totally non-judgemental environment. Families need not be residents of Greenville to attend – or even residents of South Carolina ! Everyone is welcome.
Limited scholarships are available. Please contact Susan Huter at shuter@... for more information.
Attached is the Spectrum Camp flyer and Registration Form. Spaces can fill up quickly, so get your registration in soon! Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions!
Special Events Coordinator, Strides for Autism
Project Coordinator, "All Are Welcome"
South Carolina Autism Society