The September Seminar is a few days away and the schedule has been finalized. I ve posted it in the files section of this yahoo group, or I can email a pdf
Message 1 of 1
, Sep 18
The September Seminar is a few days away and the schedule has been finalized. I've posted it in the "files" section of this yahoo group, or I can email a pdf copy.
For the benefit of those who may wish to sign up as last minute attendees, I am sending this message with seminar details. If you were interested and suddenly are free this weekend, walk-in registration will be accepted. If you can't join us this year, we do this event every year on the third weekend of September.
Registration and Coffee will start Friday Sept. 20 and Saturday Sept. 21 at 9:30 with the first class at 10:00.
Here are some things you may wish to bring:
- a contest item (or 1 for each category)
- laptop if you want to do the DAK class
- a knit item you exhibited at County or State Fair for the "Wall of Winners" display
- a dish to share if you are staying for the Friday 5:30 potluck (we will have refrigerator space)
- something for the Style Show on Friday or the Show-and-Tell on Saturday
- cotton or bamboo fabric if you want to do the Rust Dyeing or Bleach Painting (we will have extras here)
- a smile
Everything on the list is optional, except the smile. We want everyone to bring a smile. :)
See you soon!
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.
Changes have not been saved
Press OK to abandon changes or Cancel to continue editing
Your browser is not supported
Kindly note that Groups does not support 7.0 or earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using IE 9 or later, make sure you turn off Compatibility View.