Begin forwarded message: From: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: December 9, 2012 7:14:47 AM EST To: email@example.com Subject: Divine Invitation to the Sacred KumbhaMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 9 4:18 AMView SourceBegin forwarded message:From: info@...Date: December 9, 2012 7:14:47 AM ESTTo: zavrel@...Subject: Divine Invitation to the Sacred Kumbha Mela – January – February 2013?Dear ,
Dear Divine Souls,
Jai Gange! I hope everything is wonderful with you.
It is the divine and sacred time of the Kumbha Mela, the largest spiritual festival on Earth, the festival of the Nectar of Immortality!
From the first week of January 2013 through the middle of February we will be hosting a beautiful camp in the Kumbha Mela at Prayag Raj (Allahabad) at the sacred sangam of the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers. A divine event that takes place only once every 12 years, the Kumbha Mela is the celebration of the divine nectar of immortality. It is the time when the alignment of the stars and planets is at its most auspicious for having a holy bath in the sacred waters and for performing sadhana and meditation. It is the time when the saints, sages, rishis and sadhus come together to share their wisdom, their insight and their blessings with devotees who throng from all across the world. This year the Mela is expecting a record 130 million people!
Come and be part of the divine experience, have a bath in the sacred sangam, bathe in the divine darshan and presence of the revered saints.
Below are the main bathing dates and major activities taking place at our camp. See www.kumbhamela2013.org for more details.
- 11th – 13th January – Transformation Through Asana with Manouso Manos — Iyengar Yoga Intensive
- 14th January, Monday - Makar Sankranti Snan
- 24th – 29th: - Divine Shakti Festival – with teachers and yogacharyas from around the world
- 27th January, Sunday - Paush Purnima Snan
- 6th February, Wednesday - Ekadashi Snan
- 6th – 8th February: Ganga Festival with Shiva Rea
- 10th February, Sunday - Mauni Amavasya Snan
- 15th February, Friday - Basant Panchami Snan
- 17th – 18th February – International Conference on Ayurveda
- 17th February, Sunday - Rath Saptami Snan
- 18th February, Monday - Bhisma Ekadashi Snan
- 25th February, Monday - Maghi Purnima SnanReserve your space now by emailing kumbha@....
Looking forward to seeing you all at the divine and sacred Sangam.
With love and peace,
in His seva,
To unsubscribe from our newsletters click here. Unsubscribe Me.