Good day gentle fairefolk,
My friend and I are getting ready to launch a Renaissance Faire
magazine this coming Spring written for and by Rennies. The magazine
will start out as a monthly publication and we hope to make it bi-
monthly fairly quickly.
The magazine will feature an actual events calendar, stories about
faire experiences, reveiws of faires by those who attend them, ren
related events during the off season, a listing of faire related
groups and organizations, performers, vendors, and other types of
information that is useful to the Ren Faire and reenactment community.
What we are looking fo is input in regards to:
1. What topics should articles cover?
2. What features would you like to see in the magazine aside from
those mentioned already?
3. Would you be interested in subscribing to a magazine like this?
4. Would you be willing to send us stories and reveiws of the faires
and events you attend and have them published?
5. Would you be willing to send in pictures of faires and events you
attend and have them published?
6. If you own a faire related business, would you be intrested in
purchasing advertising in it?
7. If you are part of a faire related organization or group, would
you be willing to send us information about your group such as events
your groups attend during faire season and outside of faire season?
8. If you are a performer or have an act would yo be interested in
being put into the magazine?
We look forward to hearing from you. Send all replies to me and my
associate off-list ath the following e-mail address:
Thanks and see you at Faire,
James Harlan & Josh Bell