78. We did aforetime send apostles before thee: of them there are some
whose story We have related to thee, and some whose story We have not
related to thee. It was not (possible) for any apostle to bring a sign
except by the leave of Allah. but when the Command of Allah issued, the
matter was decided in truth and justice, and there perished, there and
then those who stood on Falsehoods.
79. It is Allah Who made cattle for you, that ye may use some for riding and some for food;
80. And there are (other) advantages in them for you (besides); that ye
may through them attain to any need (there may be) in your hearts; and
on them and on ships ye are carried.
81. And He shows you (always) His Signs: then which of the Signs of Allah will ye deny?
82. Do they not travel through the earth and see what was the End of
those before them? They were more numerous than these and superior in
strength and in the traces (they have left) in the land: Yet all that
they accomplished was of no profit to them.
83. For when their apostles came to them with Clear Signs, they exulted
in such knowledge (and skill) as they had; but that very (Wrath) at
which they were wont to scoff hemmed them in.
84. But when they saw Our Punishment, they said: "We believe in Allah,-
the one Allah - and we reject the partners we used to join with Him."
85. But their professing the Faith when they (actually) saw Our
Punishment was not going to profit them. (Such has been) Allah's Way of
dealing with His Servants (from the most ancient times). And even thus
did the Rejecters of Allah perish (utterly)!
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.
Changes have not been saved
Press OK to abandon changes or Cancel to continue editing
Your browser is not supported
Kindly note that Groups does not support 7.0 or earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using IE 9 or later, make sure you turn off Compatibility View.