When: February 1, 2006 Wednesday Night
Time: 5:55pm PST and will last 90 minutes.
Where: To listen, just call in to 641-297-7250 and enter
997696 as the pin
This will be LIVE and interactive for one hour . . .
We will also give away a copy of the Blossoming Lotus
cookbook, Vegan World Fusion Cuisine to one lucky caller.
Bo's websites may be viewed at:
There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and participate.
See you tomorrow night for more fun and inspiration on the path.
P.S. There are a couple more spots available for our
gourmet dinner with Paul Nison this Friday evening.
It is going to be a great time and I hope you can join us!
Call Gabrielle to RSVP 503-650-4447
P.P.S. Some of the topics Bo and I will discuss in the teleseminar:
- Vegan nutrition, both cooked and raw
- Raw foods verses Live foods
- The single most important nutrient for optimal health
- Tips for long-term success with health and nutrition
- Essential foods for the live foods diet
- The proper techniques for preparing grains and legumes
- Sprouting, culturing, and gourmet food preparation
- New plans and updates for Portland's Blossoming Lotus restaurant and catering
- Techniques for increasing energy levels and for grounding
- Fruitarian diets and Bo's experiences living with Johnny Lovewisdom
- Fresh foods verses dehydrated foods
- How to find high mineral superfoods
And much more!