The monthly "Raw Curious" Potluck
will take place Wednesday, (the 2nd
Wednesday of each month), May 11,
between 6:30 and 9pm. (We usually
start eating around 7pm)
The potluck is at my house and is hosted
by Thomas, Gabriel, Tina, and myself.
This is a great time to meet new friends
and learn about the raw foods lifestyle.
The potluck is for those who are new to
the living foods lifestyle as well as
experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
welcome and please bring friends!
The address is 4148 SE 65nd Ave., it is
one block north of SE Holgate.
The phone number is 503-771-3904
Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
vegan and list the ingredients next to your
dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
These are some of the dishes we had at the
fruit, vegetable salads, pizza, spaghetti,
cauliflower cous-cous, carrot cake, hummus,
tempura, burritos, chocolate almond milk,
chili, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", fresh
juice, blueberry pie, perogies, sushi, chocolate
fudge, lasagna, carrot-ginger soup, and much more!
Some quick ideas are:
- Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
almond butter and topped with raisins.
- Cucumber slices with a scoop of Living Spoonful Hummus.
- It's Alive Sauerkraut or Rejuvenative Foods sauerkraut
- Apple slices with pumpkin seed butter
- Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, mangos, apples, and pears.
- Or check http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm
for some great
I hope you can make it!
4148 SE 65nd Ave.
(1 block north of Holgate)