Position: Actuarial Director & Associate Actuary
Company: Insurance Organization
Job ID: 18258
- The Actuary will act as a liason for GDBD with CRO Actuarial staff throughout the globe and compile GDBD management information reports from reserve analysis performed by CRO Actuarial and advice in strategic resolutions being pursued including commutations and schemes of arrangement.
- Act as a line of communication between CRO Actuarial and GDBD management.
- Compile numbers from global reserve analyses for presentation to GDBD management.
- Support CRO Actuarial in performing actuarial analysis of GDBD business.
- Provide pricing analysis and advice in strategic resolutions being perused including commutation and schemes of arrangement.
- Assist finance colleagues in transfer, upload and reconciliation of data into GDBD data warehouse.
- Produce Scorecard for GDBD run-off portfolios.
- This position requires *-10 years of Property & Casualty Insurance Actuarial experience, with at least 3 of those years of experience in loss reserving.
- The successful candidate will have passed at least 6 CAS exams, possess strong written and oral communication skills and have four year college degree, preferably in actuarial science, mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics.
- Recent loss reserving experience.
- Experience in analyzing and pricing commutations and schemes of arrangement.
- Ability to analyze data, apply appropriate Actuarial principles, interpret results and document processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Access.
- SQL and or Visual Basics knowledge desirable.
- Experience in programming and database construction desirable.
For more information, please visit http://ww
APPLY ONLINE AT:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTICE BY EMAIL,
your reply will not be seen by a human. To contact the
employer directly, please do so by visiting the link above.