PrisonHospice-Talk is sponsored by the National Prison Hospice Association as an open forum for dialogue and information & resource sharing regarding compassionate and humane approaches to end-of-life care for prisoners. This group will be of interest to policy makers, corrections professionals, community hospice professionals, families and friends of prisoners, researchers, educators, and anyone with an interest in end-of-life care in correctional facilities. To subsribe, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your request to join PrisonHospice-Talk.
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Professional
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses