This list is for LDS (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) Primary leaders, teachers and parents who are interested in exchanging ideas for Primary Sharing Times. Sharing Time is the 30 minute block during Sunday Primary that allows children of combined age-groups to participate in activities and sing songs that teach gospel principles that relate to the current theme. Ideas can be about music, stories, activities, or anything relating to the monthly theme or other themes appropriate for Primary SHARING TIMES. Ideally, it would be great to have leaders submit their successful Sharing Time ideas on a regular (weekly) basis. No spamming or off-topic posts please!!
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
Religion & Beliefs/Other
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses