Attention to Indonesian Students
Vacancy: Management Associates
The Citibank Management
Associate Program is an intensive program to prepare the next generation of leadership at Citigroup and Management Associates are required to participate in on-the-job orientation and classroom exercise.
This program is a structured entry program and is designed to prepare high-potential individuals for senior management roles through a series of formal classroom both locally and overseas, structured rotations and stretch assignments across different business segments. Management Associates will be exposed to gain understanding of
· Citibank objectives and strategies that emphasize Citibank's desired goal to be the top financial service institution in Indonesia
· Citibank Culture, which helps Management Associates adapt to values that are consistently practiced in Citibank.
· Citibank Products & Services, how they are marketed, processed, delivered, and reviewed against certain policies & procedures
The basic qualifications of a successful Management Associate also include:
· Holds a Master degree from a reputable university
· Indonesian citizenship
academic credential (state your GPA in the resume)
· Excellent analytical abilities
· Positive attitude
· Demonstrated strong teamwork and leadership potentials
· Strong communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia, English and Japanese
· Global mindset
· Creative and independent
· Results oriented
· Resilient and flexible
· Previous working experience is an added value
Management Associates will be developed to obtain a balance of strong functional and interpersonal skills that will enable them to effectively manage Citibank businesses. Upon satisfactory completion of the program, Management Associates will subsequently be assigned to area which best suit each individual's aspiration and prevailing business needs. They are gradually expected to assume greater responsibilities as managers and become future leaders of the bank.
We seek people who don't just want to make a career, but to make a DIFFERENCE. You will be flexible, resourceful and adaptable, able to fit into many different cultures sensitively. In short, the Management Associate is tomorrow's Citibank visionary. It is the door to our future and YOU ARE THE KEY to it.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application by convincing us why you're qualified for the position. Your application with subject "MA Application" should be sent to nerfita.primasari@...
The application is close on May 25, 2007. If you have any question, you can reach us at +62 21 5290 8279 (Ike).
Ike (Nerfita Primasari)
Citi Markets & Banking (CMB)
Ph +6221 5290 8279
Note: forwarded message attached.
Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
new cars at Yahoo! Autos.