A group that welcomes information based on Parenting and Interpersonal Neurobiology (relationships with the brain in mind). Information is often based on Parenting from the Inside Out by Dr. Daniel J. Siegel and Mary Hartzell, The Developing Mind (Siegel), The Mindful Brain (Siegel), and current articles on mirror neurons. Interpersonal Neurobiology is explored and the science of new brain findings exchanged. Learning styles is addressed through information from books by Dr. Mel Levine and Rick LaVoie. Moderator is a licensed MFT in Los Angeles who teaches PIO groups, is in study groups with Dr. Daniel J. Siegel, and is on the board of GAINS The Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies www.mindgains.org.
In last 7 days
Family & Home/Parenting
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.