[for dancers, or anyone else, planning to attend KWAR / KWCS.
Keith / Guillaume S:}> ]
Greetings from Eirene -
Please take a moment out of your busy schedule to make your hotel
reservations with the Renaissance Denver Hotel for KWCS III/KWAR soon! The
room block that we have reserved at the special rate of $59 a night is over
70% sold and going fast! This is a class "A" hotel, with all the amenities
- ironing boards, refrigerators, complimentary coffee, and data ports in the
hotel rooms, on-site restaurant and lounge, pool and hot tub, and room
service. Enjoy the superb accommodations and uncompromising service of the
Renaissance for these world-class events!
To help you make your decision, we've compiled a list of the top ten reasons
you should you stay at the Renaissance Denver Hotel for KWCS III/KWAR.
(drum roll, please...)
10) Your room is a quiet place to R&R during the event
9) Less distance to carry all the booty from the Merchant room
8) Avoid the shower line at your host's two-bedroom apartment
7) Random late-night quizzes in the elevator could get your name in the local
6) Yours is not one of the hundreds of cars stuck in the daily lane changes
and nightly closures of T-REX
5) You get to sleep on a real bed, instead of your friend's vintage lumpy sofa
4) Your best Elizabethan gets hung in the closet, not rolled up and used as a
3) The special `secret' handshake got you the $59 rate
2) "Designated Elevator Operator" replaces the "Designated Driver"
And the Number One reason for staying at the Renaissance Denver Hotel is:
Your hotel room is two minutes from class, two minutes from the feast, and
right next door to the yummy Italian Ren in room 206...
To make reservations reserve on-line at
or call 1-800-HOTELS-1
from the US and Canada. Be sure to use the "secret" handshake -
the group code SCASCAA - to get the special rate.
For more information about these events, see the web page at