Oct 20View SourceHi there.a couple of questions: are the DCC engines also DC?
What livery is the A/B ? Lightening stripe or black and white, cigar band era?
What livery is the Geep?
What livery is the RS1?
By the way what would you be asking for all of the above? Where are you located?
Thank you, Pierre Marki
From: Bob Barnes <rbarnes@...>;
To: NYC Modeler <NYC-Modeler@yahoogroups.com>; OSCALEMODELERS <OSCALEMODELERS@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [OSCALEMODELERS] FS: O-Scale Locomotives & Cabooses
Sent: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 1:15:45 AM
I have the following 2-rail O-scale items for sale:
1) Sunset/3rd Rail NYC L3b 4-8-2 Mohawk w/DCC & Sound - $750
2) Atlas Master Series NYC RS-1 w/DCC & Sound, P/N 5874-4 - $300
3) Atlas Master Series P&LE(NYC) GP-7 w/DCC & Sound, P/N 3904-1 - $350
4) Atlas Master Series NYC F-3A/B w/DCC & Sound, P/Ns 3604-2/2689-1
(B-unit is unpowered) - $450
5) Alco Models P&LE (NYC) Bay Window Cabin Car, Custom Painted/Weathered
6) Custom Built NYC 19000-series Wood Caboose, scratch built by Jake
Jacoby whose credentials include master model builder for EMD, and
models displayed at the Smithsonian and USAF Museums. From information
and plans in April 2004 Model Railroader - $250
Buyer pays shipping. Advance payment via check, postal money order or
PayPal is required.
Contact me directly if interested and/or want more information. First
come, first serve.
Bob Barnes rbarnes@...
Be courageous! It's one of the only places left uncrowded.