World Transport Policy & Practice - Latest edition now available
The Journal of World Transport Policy & Practice is a quarterly which is
available free of charge under The Commons. The only practically-oriented
journal dealing with the major issues in a field of international concern,
World Transport Policy and Practice provides a high-quality medium for
original and creative ideas in world transport. We are now making it free
in an attempt to reach a wider readership, encompassing advocates and
activists as well as academics and advisers.
Volume 6, Number 1 is now available at http://ecoplan.org/wtpp/.
* Editorial - John Whitelegg
* "Traffic reduction versus development pressures: Sustainable transport in
Liverpool, United Kingdom" - Paul Tranter & Peter Lonergan
* "The Ten Myths of Automobile Dependence" - Peter Newman & Jeff Kenworthy
* "Moving together - on shaping automobilisation" - J Beckmann
* "Sustainable Development & Transportation: Past Experiences and Future
Challenges" - Edward Akinyemi & Mark Zuidgeest
* Sustainable Transport - A Comparative Analysis of Israel, the Netherlands
and the United Kingdom" - Pnina O. Plaut & Deborah F. Shmueli
The Journal's Web site provides not only background information and access
to past copies, but also a number of communications tools, including a
discussion forum.. Letters to the editor and contributions are invited. The
Journal is supported by voluntary contributions. Further details and
background are available at http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp.