The 33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention is coming to Southern California on August 28 31 at the Hilton Hotel in Pasadena.
During the convention there will be several opportunities to tour local railroad attractions:
1. Disneyland back shop tour, a rare opportunity.
2. Knotts Berry Farm back shop tour and train ride behind C-19 RGS 41.
3. Orange Empire Railway Museum - The largest railway museum in Southern California.
4. Nethercutt Museum, a fascinating steam and mechanical collection.
5. Fillmore and Western Railway - Located in the picturesque Santa Clara River Valley
Don't delay any longer! Register today and sign up for the Extra Fare Trips and Tours. The tours are filling up fast with many of them reaching capacity. These tours have a limited capacity so when they're full we'll have to close them out.
33rd National Narrow Gauge Convention Committee