A group for the Pacific Northwest that provides the latest information for the windsurfing scenes in British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon, including the Gorge, Seattle, the Coast, the Islands, etc. The newsgroup is geographically limited to sailors who sail in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and persons in near by states and provinces to keep topic drift at a minimum.
It is best to join through the Yahoo groups web site interface. Before you are allowed to join NW-Windtalk you must fill out a short questionnaire. This questionnaire is a mechanism to prevent spamming of the group by automated programs and to be sure that you actually windsurf in the Pacific Northwest.
Photo:By Michael Brunk. Michal Prussak and Glenn Reichenbach arriving at the end of City League in Des Moines.
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.