#4738 - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz The Nonduality Highlights http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/ ... Wayne Ferguson told me aboutMessage 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012View Source#4738 - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz
The Nonduality Highlights http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/
Wayne Ferguson told me about this site
Founded in 2008, Patheos.com is the premier online destination to engage in the global dialogue about religion and spirituality and to explore and experience the world's beliefs. Patheos is the website of choice for the millions of people looking for credible and balanced information about religion. Patheos brings together faith communities, academics, and the broader public into a single environment, and is the place where many people turn on a regular basis for insight, inspiration, and stimulating discussion. Patheos is unlike any other religious and spiritual site on the Web today.
As evidenced by the company founders' story, religion and spirituality continue to be an important part of American life, with more Americans today than ever before identifying themselves as spiritual. In fact, according to the Pew Internet Project, more than 82 million Americans (and 64 percent of all Internet users) utilize the Web for faith-related matters. The importance of religion and spirituality, coupled with the growing use of the Internet for religious matters, point to the ongoing need for an online resource for religious and spiritual engagement and dialogue. Patheos fills this need.
Patheos is a place to:
[They mention nonduality in a number of their articles, as you'll discover if you enter "nondual" in their search engine.]
- Find accurate, balanced information on the world's religions in our extensive library.
- View religious history and facts through unique interactive tools that allow visitors to compare, contrast, and explore religions and belief systems in new and innovative ways.
- Participate in the global dialogue on religion and spirituality through responsible, moderated discussions on critical issues across religious traditions.
- Read commentary on current events from a wide range of viewpoints.
- Follow your favorite bloggers and columnists.
- Engage with others from various faith traditions.
- Get a glimpse into the beliefs and traditions of other faith groups in a safe and welcoming environment.