The "N" Revolution has begun... are you a part of it???
Kitbashed from a Wheels of Time Harriman baggage and powered by an Atlas VO1000 chassis, Zsolt Kemeny has captured the feel of these diminuative homebuilt motor cars that the Rock Island once rostered for powering shorter passenger trains, and later, local freights.
The purpose of this list is to spotlight the efforts of N-scale manufacturers and modelers who are interested in passenger train cars and locomotives.
Need ideas? Check out the Files and Photos sections, and also the Links section.
So climb aboard... I hope that you will enjoy the ride!!!
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Hobbies & Crafts/Models/Trains and Railroads/Gauge and Scale Specific/N Scale
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.