From: Julia Arata Date: Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM Subject: position de la camara To: email@example.comMessage 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010View Source
The Latino Chamber of Commerce is offering the position of Office Coordinator
The Latino Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the following part time temporary limited (TLE) position for an office coordinator.
To help achieve its mission of assisting Latino businesses in Dane County , the Latino Chamber of Commerce (LCC) is looking for a motivated, bilingual (English/Spanish) professional who can administer and coordinate the work and programs of the nonprofit organization with minimal supervision.
• Make calls to businesses, organizations and individuals to recruit and/or ask for sponsorship assistance.
• Set up meetings for persons recruited to seek their membership or financial support.
• Refer persons or businesses to the proper agency, make appointments for them and follow up to ensure the meetings/appointmen ts are met and seek results.
• Assist with coordinating LCC’s seminars, classes, events, fund raisers or other meetings or presentations.
• Ensure clients are greeted and phones are answered in a friendly, professional manner projecting the positive image of the LCC.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, emails, and other items for LCC meetings, seminars and other programs / activities.
• Save materials and weekly reports prepared in paper and electronic files and archives.
• Open, sort, distribute and file the organization’ s mail, emails and other forms of correspondence.
• Perform all other activities as assigned by the LCC Board of Directors to ensure effective operations.
Education, knowledge and skills required:
• Requires a High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An Associate Degree in business or marketing is preferred.
• Requires two years of job related experience in a business / office environment with a high school education, or no less than two years of job related experience in a business / office environment with an Associate Degree. Sales or recruiting experience preferred.
• Requires intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Requires written and verbal proficiency in Spanish and English, including accurate and grammatically correct translation between languages.
• Display strong customer service skills
• Present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Work well under pressure and deadlines
• Balance many competing projects simultaneously
• Plan, prioritize and organize work effectively
• Use clear and concise communication skills in both languages
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.