National Take-Back Initiative http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_disposal/takeback/index.html [cid:image001.jpg@01CE41EB.914289A0]Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25View Source
National Take-Back Initiative
Upcoming Take-Back Day — April 27, 2013
(10:00AM - 2:00PM)
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has scheduled another National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day which will take place on Saturday, April 27, 2013, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity for those who missed the previous events, or who have subsequently accumulated unwanted, unused prescription drugs, to safely dispose of those medications.
In the five previous Take-Back events, DEA in conjunction with our state, local, and tribal law enforcement partners have collected more than 2 million pounds (1,018 tons) of prescription medications were removed from circulation.
The National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposal, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of these medications.
Collection site locations are now available. Check back often; sites are added daily.Please contact the Call Center at 1-800-882-9539 if you require assistance.
Prescription medications will be accepted at the following locations:
- First District Station -101 M Street SW
- First District Sub Station - 500 E Street SE
- Second District Station -3320 Idaho Avenue NW
- Third District Station - 1620 V Street NW
- Fourth District Station - 6001 Georgia Avenue NW
- Fourth District Sub Station - 750 Park Road NW
- Fifth District Station - 1805 Bladensburg Road NE
- Sixth District Station - 100 42nd Street NE
- Seventh District Station - 2455 Alabama Avenue SE
- Wisconsin Baptist Church - 3920 Alton Place NW
April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
It’s free, 100% private and secure. Help 9-1-1, help you!