Hi MOB, We ve released a new toolset in our new MapViewer that replicates some info you used to get from the Natural Heritage Tracker. This new app is a LOTMessage 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011View Source
We’ve released a new toolset in our new MapViewer that replicates some info you used to get from the Natural Heritage Tracker.
This new app is a LOT faster than Tracker and is built on newer technology. If you’d like to give it a spin, follow this link:
Some features to highlight are:
- Select Animal or Plant to view the distribution around Montana.
- Many Animals have Range Maps that you can overlay on the map.
- You can add your own observations in a simple Observation Form.
- Use the Identify Tool to see the observation counts by LL, QLL, QQLL.
- The Identify Tool also provides a link to a printable report that includes all the species we’ve seen for a specific QQLL, including a thumbnail image and counts, handy for a trip to the field.
This is a Beta version so feedback is welcome.
Web Projects Manager
Montana Natural Heritage Program