This is a FREE discussion group established in 1999 and sponsored by the Lithuanian Global Genealogical Society (LGGS). Our purpose is to assist members of this group in the research, discovery and discussion of Lithuanian heritage, culture, language and family genealogy. Whether you are just beginning your search or you are a seasoned genealogist, everyone is invited to contribute to the sharing of history, language, music, culture, and personal stories. Many members of this group are willing to assist you in your research (or will at least point you in the right direction)! We try to assist in all areas of research from naturalization and immigration records, to census, birth, marriage, death records, etc. So, join our group and post your question today! If you have not done so, please check out our database section on our website!
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Regional/Countries/Lithuania/Cultures & Community
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.