Just kept switching Linkstation off and on in the vain hope that i
could hopefully connect, and after 10 attempts; viola I managed to
connect via telnet. No idea what was wrong with it and didn't wait to
Have now reflashed and installed thttpd using your instructions and is
--- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com
> Hi Andre,
> Thanks for you relpy,
> I suspected that i had entered the sed command incorrectly.
> I don't mind refalshing the LS but any suggestions on how am i going
> to be able to do that since i cannot even connect to it.
> Would pressing the red button on the rear of the LS help?
> --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "lalunas10"
> <lalunas10@> wrote:
> > --- In LinkStation_General@yahoogroups.com, "captsheridan1976"
> > <captcooke@> wrote:
> > [...]
> > > I just went ahead and re-entered the instructions from
> > > http://linkstationwiki.org/Articles/GeneralThttpd
> > >
> > > Where I just changed the new pid command directory route to
> > > s/dir=\/www/dir=\/mnt\/hda\/webserver\Personal/"
> > > as directory path is /mnt/hda/webserver/Personal
> > That's wrong; correct is:
> > s/dir=\/www/dir=\/mnt\/hda\/webserver\/Personal/"
> > The purpose of these backslashes is to protect "/" from being
> > interpreted is a sed command separator. I kept the trailing " to
> > it easier for you.
> > [...]
> > > Then after 10-15min I lost connection to linkstation. Now i
> > > connect to it at all.
> > I have not idea what's going on, but suspect you might have to
> > reflash.
> > -Andre