Witam, The personalized awarded Defence War Medal of 1939, stopped being issued. Check E-Bay or this site.Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012View SourceWitam,
The "personalized awarded" Defence War Medal of 1939, stopped being issued.
Check E-Bay or this site.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 2:06 PM
Subject: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] War Medals.
Can anyone help me by pointing me in the right direction to claim my
father's medals.I already have the British ones.Is he due any for the 39
campaign from Poland.I have applied for the Cross of Siberia and have been
denied because dad is dead.I would like also to get his 1st Polish Armoured
Division Cross but so far have hit a wall.
* PLEASE PAY YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE & MAKE A DONATION:
* Visit our merchandise & Bookstore: http://tinyurl.com/KS-Store
KRESY-SIBERIA GROUP & FOUNDATION
"Research, Remembrance and Recognition of Polish citizens fighting for
freedom in the Eastern Borderlands and in Exile during World War 2."
* Discussion group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kresy-Siberia/
* Virtual Museum http://www.kresy-siberia.org/
* Facebook Page! http://www.facebook.com/KSF.FKS
* Memorial gallery http://kresy-siberia.com/gallery
* Kresy property claims http://www.kresy-claims.org
* Merchandise & Bookstore http://tinyurl.com/KS-Store
* To CONTACT the Group Moderators please send an e-mail to:
* To SUBSCRIBE to the discussion group, send an e-mail
saying who you are and describing your interest in the group to:
* To UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email to:
Kresy-Siberiafirstname.lastname@example.orgYahoo! Groups Links