RAINBOW CHEESE CAKE
160 gm chocolate marie
80 gm butter,melted
450 gm cream cheese
100 gm caster sugar
150 gm whipping cream
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 tsp mango essence
1/4 tsp screw pine essence
( pandan essence or
any thing in green colored)
1 tsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp orange essence
To make base:
1. Stir in all ingredients until combine.
Press mixture into base of 18cm( 7-inches)
To make filling:
2. Beat cheese & sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs,one at a time beating well
after each addition.
3. Then beat in whipping cream & cornstarch
4. Divide the filling in 5 portions.
Add in different essence separately.
5. Spread mango cheese filling into first
layer.Bake in preheated oven at 160 degree
for 10 minutes,remove.Second layer with pandan
cheese,bake for 10 minutes.Third layer with coco
cheese,bake for 10 minutes,remove.Follow with
vanilla cheese,bake for 10 minutes,remove.
Lastly,spread with orange cheese on top,bake
at 170 degree for 10 minutes.Remove from oven
& cool.Chill in fridge.
6. Decorate with strawberry & chocolate.