Please direct your responses to: jobs@...
eGain Technical Support staff provide exceptional technical support to software professionals implementing and administering eGain applications, and contribute to continuous product and service improvement through product and documentation review, process improvement and internal systems design, configuration and implementation.
1) Provide telephone and electronic support to customers
2) Communicate effectively with customers of varying levels of technical expertise
3) Respond to complex customer requests
4) Research issues and reproduce reported behavior
5) Work with other members within Technical Support to ensure complete root cause analysis and timely resolution of customer issues, and to complete any necessary follow-up for resolution
6) Work effectively with offshore teams, coordinating issue resolution and customer communication
7) Contribute to product development with feedback on customer issues to Product Engineering
8) Work on specific project assignments, which may include such things as process/tools improvement, maintenance of the Technical Support website, development of an internal website, etc
a) A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science
b) Two or more years of software support experience
c) Strong customer service skills and an eagerness to excel and be part of a dynamic fast growing team
d) Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
e) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
f) Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
g) Excellent organizational skills
1) Working knowledge of CRM products and Mail server protocols IMAP,POP3
2) Working knowledge of relational databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server)
3) Working knowledge of operating systems (Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, UNIX, Linux)
4) Experience in supporting client/server and J2EE applications (Java, XML, JScript, C)
5) Experience with browser technologies (products, plug-ins) on different platforms
6) Hands on experience with HTML, Java-Script, Web server knowledge or experience (MS-IIS, Weblogic, websphere)
7) Knowledge of networking technology
Principals only to respond
To apply - Send a cover letter and resume explaining why you are great candidate for the position to jobs@...
. No phone calls please!