Please direct your responses to: hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=o3rRVfw0&s=
Adap.tv�s transformation of the video advertising industry begins with you. As we work to build an industry-leading company from the ground up, we depend on the insight and dedication of every talented individual who joins our team, from engineers and developers to business and administration professionals. In this collaborative, dynamic work environment, we encourage new ways of thinking, empower employees to develop their own ideas, and reward exceptional performance with abundant opportunities for advancement. We�re not about formality and org charts; what matters most is doing great work with great people, having fun along the way, and making a real difference in the way the video advertising industry works.
We�re driven�but we also believe in rewarding hard work, and understand that happy, healthy employees are essential to the success of our company. Our company culture and benefits are designed to help you feel your best and do your best, including:
* Generous paid time off to help you maintain a good work-life balance
* Healthy and delicious catered lunches for all employees every day
* A kitchen fully stocked with snacks and refreshments to keep you energized and productive
* Extensive employee benefits and perks to show how much we value your efforts
* Rapidly formulate concrete application/feature/enhancement specifications that address needs and requirements expressed by internal and external customers. New specifications should be simple, minimal, consistent with existing functionality, and highly usable. Application designs should be communicated as concrete proposals in repeated, rapid iterations to achieve alignment around the final specifications.
* Elicit input from advertisers, agencies, publishers and management about needs and requirements.
* Quickly become expert in online video advertising technologies, companies, and terminology.
* Evangelize, train, and produce clear documentation for internal and external customers.
* Over time, assume ownership of product roadmap for significant portion of the application.
* Proven and continued success as a product manager, defining and building a large-scale web application or enterprise software product with front and back-end processes.
* Proven and continued success collaborating with cross-functional groups including corporate management, engineering, client services, enterprise customers, and direct sales teams.
* Exceptional ability to articulate business and product requirements to engineering in timely manner.
* Exceptional and demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities.
* Experience with online advertising or online video preferred, not required.
* Strong technical aptitude: BS or MS in technical field from top university.
* MBA welcomed not required.
Please apply to: hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=o3rRVfw0&s=