Just trying to stir up interest in Jan Cox, --philosopher of the ontological, and humorist of the extraordinary,--and it occurred to me that a group devoted just to discussing the blogs that appear about him, and other notes about his appearances on the web, might help this along. My thought is to move his cyber presence more to the level of talking about talking. This step is dangerous, I do not see an alternative, myself. We will see how effective this is. The means for this are notes about use of the web, and other news which perhaps we could profit from in terms of our use of the web.
In last 7 days
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.