JSX translates between Java objects and XML. It does this by subclassing Java's standard "Serialization API", so it is transparent to switch between binary and XML formats. Literally all objects are handled, including classes that customize their serialization (eg Collections), for evolution and versioning. Unique in data binding, JSX solves the problems of no-arg constructors, final fields, and multi-dimensional arrays, and so makes XML persistence and communication easy.
JSX: jsx.org (see Related Link on right-hand side -->)
To join without logging onto Yahoo groups, email: JSXfirstname.lastname@example.org
In last 7 days
Computers & Internet/Data Formats/XML
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses