[Irish Townland Maps] Special Offer - March 2007 [St. Patrick s Day Special Offer - Buy 1, Get 1 Half Price - Available on all downloadable maps ordered viaMessage 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007View Source
Special Offer - March 2007
Our unique mapping tool provides total access and complete coverage of the whole of Ireland using the Ordnance Survey First Edition "Townland" Maps (1829-1843) at a scale of 6 inches to 1 mile.
- View and download the map you need with our new, easy to use, subscription-based tool.
- You can view, pan, enlarge and download any part of the First Edition 6 Inch Ordnance Survey Townland maps and get any second downloadable map at half price.
- Supported by our comprehensive gazetteer of Townlands and placenames the service provides a simple and effective research facility to enable all users to create their own totally bespoke maps of points of interest including church locations, Townland, Parish and Barony boundaries and family ancestral homes.
- Personalize your map by adding your own inscription (perfect for gifts).
- To start browsing just go to www.pasthomes.com and click on "On-line map browsing".
Special offer ends 17th March 2007.
-- The Past Homes Team
Past Homes Limited, PO Box 838, Bromley, Kent, BR1 9BE, United Kingdom