This is a group for parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in Michigan. It is open to prospective parents, friends and family. This group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for international adoption and to allow parents to network with other parents within their state.
Please note: If requesting membership, you will receive a membership questionnaire that you must complete to be approved. If you do not receive a questionnaire, send a message to: InternationalAdoptMIemail@example.com. If you use spam blocking software, you should put InternationalAdoptMIfirstname.lastname@example.org and InternationalAdoptMI@yahoogroups.com in your allowed e-mail list.
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.