This is a community of parents of internationally adopted children who live (or will live) in Florida. It is open to parents who are in the process or have completed an international adoption. Members have adopted from Belarus, Cambodia, China, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, Korea, Liberia, Nepal, Peru, Poland, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine and Vietnam. The group has two main purposes: to provide a means by which we can advocate for international adoption, and a forum where we can share information and tips on everything from preparing a dossier to rearing a child of another race.
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.